Friday, June 8, 2012

12" alpine sub - used but in great condition - closest offer takes it. +

hey, for sale is my 12" alpint sub, i origionally bought this from soundmaster in barrhead and it was in my white vauxhall calibra a while back then in my blue saxo, if your local to the paisley area you might have seen / herd this going about. idont have a car just now so i am selling my sub, the amp has already been sold. everything works fine, there are a couple of wee scuffs on the back of the box , its like a line where the box rubbed against something but its not noticiable and anyways its on the back. this is as loud as you would want, i ran it with a 250watt amp and it was quality. buyer to pick this up or maybe i will be able to have it dropped off if reasonably local if you wish to view this then feel free to contact me. cheers - simon - 07563950906