Saturday, August 11, 2012

BMW M5 Wheels ( for 5 series , E39) ?

Here is a set of 4 replica BMW M5 wheels , 2 with relatively new Dunlop 235/40 tyres which have good tread on them (worth more than I am asking alone!). They came on a 2000 E39 5 series I bought, but now I have changed the wheels and these are just taking up space, hence the low price to clear them out! They are quite badly scuffed so would benefit from a refurb and need a very good clean at the least, but looked great on the car. I know nothing about wheels, so sold as seen. There is a 5th wheel which is a different style and I had refurbed - but then found out it wouldnt fit on the hubs of my particular car. It is an odd one out, but may be of use. The buyer will need to agree to take this away as well.. £50 for the lot, just take them out of my shed!