Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OZ RECORD RACING ALLOYS 17" GLOSS BLACK WITH NEW TYRES £190 ONO ?

I am selling my OZ Record Racing alloys which are 17" in gloss black. They are a stunning set of alloys and around £700 brand new! Only selling due to the sale of my car and they are now taking up space, hence the very cheap price. I am willing to listen to sensible offers as I would like a quick sale. They have recently just had new tyres fitted, so there is around 7/8mm tread. They are 205/40/R17 size. So you are practically getting the alloys free as the tyres cost more than this asking price for both! There is no curbing or scuff marks on these alloys, they have been very well looked after. The alloys centre bore is 68mm and I have spigot rings to bring that down to 56.6mm which will suit a Vauxhall Astra for example, which is the car I had these on. These spigots cost me £25 themselves but you can have them for free if they are what you need. They are PCD 4x100 so will fit the majority of 4 stud cars. Please check that they are compatible with your vehicle. Collection only from Slough or can drop them off if you are local. Please get in touch if you are interested or have any questions.