Thursday, April 5, 2012

17" oz alloys multifit vw,mercedes,vauxwall and more !

17" OZ alloys 5x100120 multifit bought them about 4 months ago for £500 not realizing they were a bit too big for my car and my arches.. the 4 wheels are curbed all round,not badly curbed but they could do with a refurb if you are fussy(it never bothered me as you can see it that much).1 of the tires is brand new and it cost me around £90 and the other 3 are in very good condicion,the tires are low profile with a bit of a strech to them. i am looking for £350 O.N.O or a swap!im looking for a set of 16".could be a straight swap or a part exange as long as the wheels are in the same condicion as mine(tires as well). also got a 4" stainless steel back box for sale (to old to be a racer boy lol)for £45 if you wish to buy them together i will do the back box for £40(negociable) thanks for looking! I CAN DELIVER IN THE EDINBURGH AREA WITHIN 20 MILES OF MY POST CODE