Friday, May 25, 2012

Fiesta milltek exhaust system 4-2-1 manifold, center pipe & backbox +

Here for sale is a complete Milltek exhaust system for a fiesta mk4/mk5 (mainly used on the zetec s) This exhaust was purchased just before Christmas and has covered roughly a total of 5000 miles, You can see for yourself the condition it is in. The back box has a little surface rust but is only surface and you can see from the picture I took 5 minutes to sand a little bit back just to show that it is only surface rust. The exhaust gives off a lovely raspy sound that is instantly head turning, When fitted to my mk5 zetec s, my standard car with this system shown 118bhp on the rolling road, so an increase of 15 bhp and i could really feel the power. Sadly i can not afford to keep my car running any more as work has now cut my hours so sadly selling the car, The black gunk on each of the joining parts is just high temperature sealant so you can peel this off if you wish. I can arrange a courier through my work if you wish this to be posted, Kind Regards Sam German 07534416439 Pictures to follow