Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trailer for sale - 07828097791 !

I have this trailer for nearly two years. very solid, leather cover on top of lockable lid. one spare wheel. All three new tyres. Electric work. new wheel bearings on both sides as well. it is a very solid trailer custome made as i am a mobile mechanic and used to tow at the back of my car for my daily work. i used to carry at least 500 kg if tools and stuff in it. I would grade its weight carrying capacity as over 500 kg. i used to commute with this trailer on daily basis and on motor ways as well. I have been to scotland and wales on towing with this trailer. Reason for sale is i am banned from driving so i am looking for alternate work solutions. preferable method of payment is cash or bank transfer cleared before collecting the trailer. Call me any time on my mobile. thanks