Monday, February 27, 2012

Cherished Plate on Retention and ready to be transferred ?

RT02 ARY ROTARY On retention so no fees to pay, all you need to do is go to the DVLA with your tax disc and paperwork then get your plates made up! However, if you want the plates, I will happily supply them, note they were used in glasgow so have a small scotland flag on them which might not appeal to everyone! This number was on an 04 car and can be put onto any vehicle from 2002. It was appreciated by people who saw it and then realised how clever it was We had it on our RX8 but this would also appeal to you if you were in the Rotary Club, or an engineer etc Please feel free to ring me if you have any questions, or email me any time. If you are calling, please dont call after 10pm at night! if I dont answer, when I see the missed call I will ring you back.