Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Porsche D90 Alloy wheels and Tyres .

Hi guys I have a set of Porsche D90s for sale that came off an 80s Porsche 944. I bought them with the intention to refurb them for my Passat but I cannot afford to at the moment so thought I would pass them on. They are 7j and 8j widths and all metal centre caps are present. tyres are 195.45.r16 ContiSportContact with about 6mm all round and are in excellent condition The wheels have been rattle can painted in white and are in need of a sand down and repaint but are still usable as they are. One of the 8inch wheels has a chunk missing out of it from hitting a curb but this does not effect the way wheel rolls or holds air. I ran them for over 300 miles with no problems. They are still perfectly useable as cheap winters or just daily wheels as the tyres are excellent and they all hold air as they should. Had these on my VW with some adapters but these are not for sale as I am using them for my other porsche wheels I would like £210 ono. Thats just over £25 per wheel and per tyre. I will split tyres for wheels if someone wants one or the other. Feel free to email or text me with any questions.