Monday, January 23, 2012

audi a3 leather interior and arm rest ?

Hi and welcome to my auction for my Black leather seats and arm rest. Came out of my audi a3 as have sold the car. they are in brand new condition with no marks what so ever, they are mint even the arm rest doesnt have one single mark on it with is very rare as most are old and worn out, they will fit a audi a3,mk1 seat leon,mk4 golf,vw bora ect. any inspection welcome just call me you will not be dissapointed with these seats. they make ur older car look alot better and make the interior look like new. im open to all offers and am after a fast sale. will end early for right genuine offer. looking for aroud £500 ono dont be worried to ask, please no emails as cant come on laptop much call/text dan on 07961973521 cash on collection only may deliver not to far call for a quote please see my other items for sale thanks and happy bidding Dan