Sunday, January 22, 2012

Landrover/Freelander alloy wheels with mud/snow tyres !

I am selling a set of 4 Landrover/Freelander alloy wheels with mud/snow tyres. These wheels and tyres are multi stud fitment so may be suitable for other vehicles, however they will not fit the Landrover Discovery 2 TD5 model. I bought these a few weeks ago on the understanding that they would fit my Discovery 2, however I have since found out that the offset of the studs on the TD5 version is different to others. Needless to say I was gutted as these are fantastic wheels and tyres. These originally came from a Landrover Freelander as an upgrade, and have only done in the region of 700 miles on the road from new. They have INSA Turbo mud/snow tyres on them and the alloys are Wolfrace 7 x 16 JJ as shown on the pictures. Tyre size is 215/65/R16. They all have between 11 and 13mm of tread on them, 3 of the wheels are still in the original packaging as sent to me, all wheels and tyres are in as new condition and are ideal for on or off road applications. Any questions, feel free to ask.